Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
che qyah.. played as a shaman who helped a young woman to become beautiful -using susuk
i just love his style..
p.s. guys, please don't simply take any pictures from this blog UNLESS you get my permision first. please respect my request..
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
p.s. guys, please don't simply take any pictures from this blog UNLESS you get my permision first. please respect my request..
Sunday, December 14, 2008
uitm dungun.. here i comes..
the place where
i gain knowledge,
finding soul mates
and true friend
the place where
i learn how to cope
in this challenge able world
the place where
i learn not to cry over
i love this place because it helps me grow..
everyday and i am very grateful to be part of UiTM's community..
Saturday, December 13, 2008
but i can't help myself. reading his book makes me cry the whole story especially when tukya and his wife live alone without anyone visit them because his house is not as big and cosy as those at bukit antarabangsa which is collapsed recently.. i mean, his son rarely visit him-sigh.
i really love the way tukya_azizi express a life of an old man who live near a mountain. it seems so real, even every small detail is take note by the author. you can feel like standing beside tukya watching him do his daily chores, cutting trees and finding honey bee. credit to
azizi hj abdullah..keep writing..
i think my blog will be quite quiet for a moment..-sigh
i will be back soon.. wait for me.. i love you... my Mr blog.
Friday, December 12, 2008
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
i hope u will success in everything you do.. may god blessed you
friends best quotes
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher."
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it is a comfort to go hand in hand." ~Emily Kimbrough~
"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross~
If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.~Thomas Fuller~
“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”
"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”
"Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
~Winnie the Pooh~
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
Thursday, December 11, 2008
This story tells of two friends walking through the desert. During some point of the journey, they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face.
The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:
They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath.
The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone:
The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand, and now, you write on a stone. Why?"
The other friend replied, "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand, where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. When someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone, where no wind can ever erase it."
Learn to write your hurts in sand, and to carve your benefits in stone.
- Guys may be flirting around all da day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
- Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him
- Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest.
- Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
- Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
- Guys get jealous easily.
- Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.
- Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh…nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
- Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
- Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
- Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
- Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
- When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
- If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.
- If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.
- When a guy tells you that you are beautiful, don't say you aren't. It makes them want to stop telling you because they don't want you to disagree with them.
- When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
- Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
- A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
- Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
- Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
- Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
- If you are going to reject a guy, just do it. Don't say they are like a brother or just good friends, it just hurts even more. Tell them that you aren't interested in a relationship and they will respect you.
- Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
- When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.
i was in tecnic school of kuantan.
this friend of mine, anum or i call her Rocky at that time after her name 'norrokiahhanum' call herself as Cinta and his boyfriend at that time as Rangga.. haha.. so funny!
miss you guys and of course all the memories..
>nor laila isa
>nor shakimah abd. rahman
back to AADC.. i view someones blog just now and she (the blogger) put a clip-one of part in AADC and i feel like i want to watch this movie again. as i watch the movie just now, i feel like crying the whole story..
this story is about a school girl who loves poem very much..she has almost everything.. loveable family, true friends and attention from guys at her school..untill one day she met this arrogant guy name Rangga.. this guy is very differ to her as compared to other guys at school that makes her life change.
haha..sounds funny when i do this review today. four years ago, where the hell are you blog's world?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
my eyes start to burst into tears when i saw my brother busy packing all his stuff into a big bag.
guess what?? he is going to Perak again. so, this evening after arrive from work, my mum will pick him up and drive him to temerloh's terminal. at Perak, he will reunite with his friend and teacher because he and his team are going to represent their school in Robotic Olympiad Challenge (ROC) this year at IIUM from 17 to 21st December.
i feel very proud with him since their he and his team not only represent their school in this tournament but also represent Malaysia. i will say that he is very unlucky because the previous ROC was held in Singapore. so, he miss the chance to fly since Malaysia is a proud host for this year event.
i will miss him a lot and after he finished the tournament, i will not seeing him anymore because me myself are going back to Dungun, Terengganu this Sunday.. why so early?
in the other hand, i feel very exited because i am going to reunite with my production team, Seni pujangga and start practicing the theater for our event around January 2009. but at this moment, i feel so lazy..argh...
LORD.. i pray for success in everything i do from you and i am looking forward for your blessed.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Your Spiritual Number is Four
You bring stability and order into people's lives.
You are a devoted friend, and you are able to help other get out of extremely chaotic situations.
Right now, your life is about making difficult choices and complicated decisions.
You find yourself at a crossroads, and you can't stall any longer.
While you may be going through a confusing time, you are confident that you will do the right thing.
You have the courage to do what's best, even when it's hard.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
Friday, December 5, 2008
i just love it... its interesting, especially for those who likes to expose and yet dont want to look overexpose. whaha... sounds like me...are you ready guys? on your mark, get set... GOoo
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
Starting time : 18:30Pm
Name : chykeenzachary
Sisters : 1 elder sister..a little sister
Brothers : 1 little brothers
Shoe size : 6/7
Height : 156cm
Where do you live : pahang
Have you ever been on a plane: never
Swam in the ocean : never
Fallen asleep at school : rarely
Broken someone’s heart: omg.. did i??
Fell off your chair : can't remember means never..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : sometimes if they did tell me earlier.
Saved e-mails : yes but verification emails only
What is your room like : a little bit messy..
Office : gee.. i'm a student
What’s right beside you: electric bill??
What is the last thing you ate : talapia hitam in curry (sounds weird man..)
Chicken pox : i don't know
Sore throat : i'll drink more water
Stitches : almost had
Do you Believe in love at first sight : may be..
Like picnics : very much indeed =D
The last person you danced with : my brother
You last yelled at : can't remember
Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : yes
Kissed anyone : no..
Talk to an ex : no..
Miss someone : yes, miss him a lot ;D
Who do you really hate: smokers+hypocrite+dishonest people
Do you like your hand-writing : no doubt
Are your toe nails painted : no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sister's
What color shirt are you wearing now : red
Are you a friendly person : most of the times
Do you have any pets: i have two cats
Do you sleep with the TV on : sometimes
What are you doing right now: lying in front of my lappy, answering this tag
Can you handle the truth : depends
Are you closer to your mother or father : both are equal
Do you eat healthy : not all the time
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: -nil-
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely : it's secret
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : loud at most of the times
Are you confident : sometimes i'm over confident and it's not good
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
i'm in standard 5
i like guy from the neighbourhood
playing rounders with my best mates.
try to cook myself
played hockey for my school
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
5 of my bad habits
lazy at times
5 person to TAg
they will mad at me.. ahha..
finished at : 19:00
Thursday, December 4, 2008
2 Five Minutes > If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3 nothing >This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4 Go Ahead > This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5 a loud sigh > This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6 That's Okay > This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7 Thanks > A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
8 Whatever > is a woman's way of saying F--- you!
9 Don't worry about it > I got it Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to 3
* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they avoid if they remember the terminology.
* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
i can't reached him..
i don't know why..
may be something happen to him..
may be something bad?
owh i don't know..
i have no idea at all about what is going on ..
i feel scared..
nah.. i should think positively..
may be he is just out of coverage..
may be his credit is just run out..
may be he is stuck in the flood?..
owh i don't know
he will be back soon...
hope every thing is okay and still under control..
oh my lord.. please take care of my dear friends.
i believe in you and your promises..
i took some pictures for my readers..
on our way to Lanchang..
the house being attacked by colony from jengka 12. ahaks..
with the host, aki de Harun.. still segak seyh..
i'm the 'kipas' model...
girl next door..
wait!! where is the great grandma?
=D afterwards, we went to another house nearby. it's my dad's aunt.
know what.. in front of the house, there is this tree.. pokok jambu air very the sour. heheh... this is the picture before i attcked that tree.. yippie!
found the second picture using Google.. thanks xoxo..
and this is the lead role of this post. haha.. my great grandmother.. she is about 90 and she is the one left. maybe.. the guy wore green and blue shirt is my beloved, sengal, cool father while woman beside him is his auntie. well, this is what we call a reunion.. my dad haven't seen them for a long tyme---> same as his age...
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
1. The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.
2. After that tag 7 People.
1. The age of my next birthday
p.s. i got this from illi's blog..hehe
2. A place I'd like to travel to
3. A Favourite Place
4. A Favourite Thing
5. Favourite Food
6. A Favourite Color
7. The City I Live In
8. The City I Was Born In
9. A Nickname I Had
10. College Major
11. Name Of My Love
12. A Bad Habit
13. A Hobby
15. The People I Want To Tag: