About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd tag! yippie...

TAG AGAIN... i love it =D

1. The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.
2. After that tag 7 People.


1. The age of my next birthday

p.s. i got this from illi's blog..hehe

2. A place I'd like to travel to


3. A Favourite Place


4. A Favourite Thing


5. Favourite Food



6. A Favourite Color


7. The City I Live In


8. The City I Was Born In


9. A Nickname I Had


10. College Major


11. Name Of My Love


12. A Bad Habit


13. A Hobby


14. Wishlist


15. The People I Want To Tag:

5 people only.. and those who are viewing my blog..try it.its interesting..

3 comments:

fia.COMEy said...

huhuhu tak sangke adik tag , kak fia... pandai yeh " fiona "


wuwuwuwuw TERER arr....

i lap u.. memang tag ni best x la soal BUKAN2 .. ok i try da best nak abeskan tag tuh :p

cz said...

okie dokie kak fia... lap u too...
hehek..

emiazus machine said...

hello there...thanks for da wish.u have a nice blog too.. nice to know u...