About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a journey i won't forget

on 24 November 2008, i went to Penang with my parent and my little sister (not so little actually). this is because, my grandma's big sister is sick.

we departed around 19:30 and headed to Penang.
we arrived Kg. Padang Lalang around 03:00.

the next day, we continued our journey to Perak. we were going to Mara Junior Science College at Pasir Salak. my lil' bro just finished his eSPieM. glad to have him home again.




do you notice anything wierd with this lovely house?



the window..


as you enter the house..



it's spacious..but wait! no furniture at all??


me??.. well, it is just a mini kampung house. interesting isn't it.

at Perak, we drop at Sayong. this place is very popular with the man made bottle (labu sayong) made from clay. if we put water in the bottle, after a few moment, the water will become cooled.



pheww.. almost missed the sign..



variety designs and colours. but i can't make my mind..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tak beli pun untuk sy satu souvenir.