About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Monday, February 23, 2009

somebody tagged me..!!

Here are the rules

-List these rules on your blog.

-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to
their blogs.

-Link the person who tagged you.

Leave a comment for each blogger.

what is the purpose for tagging people this time, is only to know exactly who are my frens ..hehe

>>>7 facts bout myself
1 my real name is nor ashikin binti mohd zakaria, but i love to be called as chykeen... ahaks.
2 i can play saxophone and trumpet and gamelan also... (gamelan is one of traditional instruments.)
3 i ride my Motana bicycle to class
4 i love meeting new people and really likes to make new friends..
5 i like to eat tempe so much. my everyday's menu is tempe..tempe...tempe....ha ha ha
6 i am 22 this year
7 i don't even know the person who tagged me..hehehe...

>>>6 unspectacular quirks
1 i am internet addicted
2
i am a sarcastic person.... but hey. i am just trying to make jokes anyway.. =D
3 perfectionist? well..sometimes...
4 easily fall in love... omg... this is sooo not good
5 procrastination.... hehehehhe
6 i hate people who like to blame others... er..is that a quirk? ha ha ha

>>>7 ppl dat i wanna tag:
i want to tag no body