About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Thursday, April 9, 2009

uncle zaharan razak or ZR or Zar or pok re'.. which one is better??

one evening,(the same evning i present my prototype) as we were having tea and some kepok lekor, suddenly i saw a young old man cycling his bent tric crossing a t-junction just infront of my house. without hesitation.. i cried..

me : pakcik3 benti.. leh tak nak amik gambar?

at first he seems like don't want to stop. but after that...

me: ala pakcik, benti la dulu,, nak amik gambar...
so, this is the result then.

~ uncle ZR





i asked him to come and join my friend and i at the round rock table, but he said that he have work to do. But after i offered him a cup of tea for so many times, then he agreed to take 'a sip' .

as we sat together, he shared so many stories with us and told us about Malay's chandalier's list, his hometown-to-be, and also his thought about me. ahaks...
take a look at his blog. interesting!

http://www.zveloyak.blogspot.com


No comments: