About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lets call it a day shall we?



the squash tournament is over and i can relax for a moment until i start over my busy day..
gosh.. it seems like i not only had 'a' busy day. but everyday is a busy day for me.

yesterday was the opening ceremony for UiTM's Staf Sport Carnival and i am one of the dancers who involved during that glorious night. we, the dancers danced a medley of traditional dance and it tooks me about nine days only to master all of the movement. hahahaa.. i will upload the picture later on. keep update guys...

and today, i am going to attend the managerial economics' ( a killing subject) class on 1415. Later on, im thinking of going to start mt part time..

ps. cousin eda, im sorry i can't atend your wedding on 6th jun 2009 because it clash my schedule. i might be very busy (did i say busy again?) during that week practicing my act skills for my new production team, which i am about not to reveal now..



No comments: