About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Friday, May 6, 2011

i know you know

it have been quite sometime you and i together. like you said to my friend, 'only one part is happiness. another five are all about food'. we fought a lot along our relationship. i hate this and that. you love these and those. however, our imperfection completes each of us. you have to agree that.                                                             i know that you read this crap blog at times. SO, im not gonna write here about my feelings to you. *ok i lied. T T.                  i kinda have feelings that you wont be mine and this inner sense i had never turn me down: SO FAR...    sometimes i have a butterfly in my stomach telling me not to soooo into you. I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW YOU KNOW

No comments: