About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, March 18, 2018

A quick recap from 2013-2018

Hello everybody.
Im back in blogging after feeling inspired by my UiTM friend, Azim.

In this blog,  i plan to write everything that i feel fb or IG cannot.

Look back at 2008, why i started blogging because of my passion in writing and passion of photography. So i use this platform to capture all the moment.

My last post was on 2013. After 5 years, so much things happen to me.

Im going to do some summary here.

2013= i bought my first home
I get married to the person i love. (bukan kahwin paksa)

I get pregnant
We went on cruise trip

2014= i loss the 1st pregnancy
And i get pregnant again
10 oct 2014, #AqlanAhmad was born.  Alhamdulillah. Truly a blessing  from god. He was a perfect son i could ever ask for.
I really his hearr shaped tongue.
Decided to do minor surgery.

2015= i couldn't  think of anything  special during this year.  What i still can remember, im struggling to breast feed  Aqlan.  Up until he is 1 year old,  on oct 2015, we did Aqiqah for him.
I stop breastfeeding Aqlan.

I realized  im pregnant  again. I wasnt ready.

Aqlan took his first long step after his birthday.

December: i met with an accident
Two weeks after that i loss my 2nd pregnancy again.  It was a spontaneous miscarriage.

2016= im struggling with work.  Sometimes i feel i gave up with everything.

Oct : we went to our first oversea trip to Krabi,  Thailand.

2017= on January we did surgery for Aqlan's tongue tie.
My last Annual Sales Convention. Went to Sunway Lagoom with my Bff.

I got pregnant again.  It was the planned one. But i miscarried again on March.
April i left Public Bank
May i joined Affin Bank as Personal Banker.
May: i went to Jakarta, Indonesia trip  with PBB staff

Aug: i bought new car. It is Proton Ertiga. I left JoVi in Amir's hand.

We went to Sabah for raya haji.
I started my MBA Journey.

2018=Jan: i went on oversea trip to Yogyakarta with my BFF.

I made new bff,  but i loss a bff.  Totally a mixed feelings.

Feb: i left my job at Affin Bank
Unemployed
I got 3.56 cgpa for last semester.

March : i got offer from other bank.
26-29/3/2018 we are going to oversea trip again.  This time round im bringing my husband n aqlan together with my mom and dad.


Till then.


No comments: