About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, September 27, 2009

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!



2 hari raya is about...



1 making pengat ubi




2 meeting new born cousin (emeil)




3 camwhoring (the aunties)




4 showing talent in "macam-macam kakngah"
qistina told us astory about a hen and a wolf






5 catching baung using his 'lukah naga' (the left picture)

6 get the biggest fish at jengka to cook (the right picture)





7 deciding what drinks to do next!




8 making milk carrot juice





9 playing the computer games..





10 and surfing the net like there is no tomorow





11 taking MORE picture






what is your raya definition?tell me.. do this also at your blog.. and notify me so that i can view what is your intrepretation about raya celebration.


No comments: