About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, November 29, 2009

now everybody can fly

When Air Asia introduced their low cost airline system on 2001, they give hope not only to Malaysian, but to low-income-never-fly-Malaysian to be exact. They do modification on their service to be a better place on air competing with Malaysian Airlines System(at that moment) and achieved World's Best Low Cost Airline by Skytrax to name a few. With the philosophy of 'Now everyone can fly', Air Asia has positioned their service nicely.

and because of that, my parents are able to go to Sabah visiting my almost-2-years-working-there sister. Well done Air Asia , because you are the reason of growing loves and relationship.

Sabah, the country below wind is on my have-to-visit list.

but, i got to have own money to go there..

hey mom! don't u forget to buy me a new shawl and a hand fan with 'Sabah' written on it k..

*just illustration. i have no idea they (mak+abah+maklang+paklang+tok) go to which part of sabah. KK perhaps?hurm...~ 

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

No comments: