About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Monday, May 10, 2010

catur bestari 2

Yesterday.Sunday 3pm, after visiting my sister at Seseri KL, i rushed back to KFC JUSCO Kepong to enter this competition for the second time.But this time, there are two table opened. I was thinking the winning chance might be a little bit small. there are 8 people competing for only two winning prizes. lucky me to win the 1st runner up. YEah! that's mean number two.horayyy..
more kfc supplies for another two months (since I rarely eat KFC) but, tell you the truth,this new introduced KFC with black pepper is super hot. me like it so much


ok..i only can find advertisment from Singapore.

then i taste their new beverages.(can;t find their imageon google images) KFC Lemon Fresh FIzz at BB plaza. LOVE IT!
then i wish to buy another at KFC Metro Prima.
oh..god,the restorant crew know nothing about this new product line
hey come on..
sangat kempunan.ohh~


*pening.tetibe update pasal produk KFC

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

No comments: