About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Monday, January 12, 2009

monday corporate morning to all bloggers..

huhu.. this morning i wake up early. not as usual. this is because i got class. i went to uitm in Shiela's car drove by pa..
the clock strokes 8 am and i must hurry... as i reach mawar (a class) i was clueless beacuse there's nobody inside the class. panickly, i call upon my friends, Maria and ask her where the hell the class wiil be held.
you know what?!! what the...
i misslooked at the timetable. the class should start at 10 am.hahhaha.... lol to myself. so l0serism. then, i used the damn time to finish my 'keje sekolah' under a 'wakaf'. haha..finally i use the time wisely.hehek. well.. my 'keje sekolah' is finished already and i'm here updating this blog.
actually i want to upload some picture.. but i forgot to bring along my bunch of keys that consist of my house's keys.. my room's key, the pendrive, the card reader owh...huhuhuhu..
thanks for my new follower. dont forget to update your blog rather than just sneaking at mine.hahaha. no malice meant.gtg guys....
Strategic Management class... here i come.

No comments: