About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

things i love most...


one of my favorite cousins.. i just love their attitude... eisha and irfan...
my beloved parents... how could i live without you..
the mms's memories... back when i was at part one july 2007
bbq with some colleagues...
abg wan....my bestest mates
siti... love you!helloo.. i'm kinda straight k
sha...raiza harun
nei-yo.. i missed all the memories. departed on 10th january 2008. i'll always pray for you...love my sweater.. i called it
my very first hp. i but it with my own money-my first salary
erm.. i dont know what to call it... i made it myself.that's for sure
another art... i also made it myself
and i love myself very much
i will add some more... wait and see..

4 comments:

konixbam said...

marii,,.. nitip link juga ya :D

cz said...

konix_bam;
salam kenalan buat kamu ya...

Ms. Nuur said...

hey hey~! made that donald duck yourself?? serious????????? teach me!!

cz said...

aqmaal
yup... just use threads and needle for sure...