About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Monday, January 4, 2010

it's time for my very own...






birthday!!!


4th of january 2010


23 years old





my wishlist goes to~






>laptop kot..(mak aku cm bace jer blog ni...td ckp nk belikan laptop kat aku..yeay!!...any suggestion?)


>bawok mini ibrisham tawang (hoh..bile nok bg aku bawok geng?jwb pantun aku ni....)


> nt update




do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!


4 comments:

misz neena said...

nokk!
hepy bufday!

cz said...

tq neena...bile nk jimba2?jum this weekend...

A.I said...

epi belated bestday chykeen!

semoga dipanjangkan umur + dimurahkan rezeki + diberkati Allah

(^_^)

cz said...

thanks akak..bile eh leh jupe akak.huuu...akak kat rawang kan..