About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

cerita 21 mac 2010

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!


Location: PWTC
Event: National Book Fair
Date: 21st March 2010


i went to national book fair with my not-so-little sister.
this is my second time. but my first time is about three years ago.
as i strolled around, my eyes glanced at a booth where i saw books and novels with faisal tehrani printed on them.
getting so excited, i decided to stop by.

i saw him sat at the corner of the booth. but since i had never face-to-face with him, i did not recognize him. pity on me huh~

later on i decided to browsed all the novels and i saw Ketupat Cinta, Maaf Dari Sorga, Tunggu Teduh Dulu and not to forget, Bila Tuhan Berbicara. do you still remember this entry peep?ala..the one about BTB theatre.

if u can't remember,the link is here, here and here..


finally, i bought this book. there was another book from Faisal Tehrani, i can't remember the tittle.its a little bit blurry..the frustration on the cover page. but i think i can buy them during next book fair.ahhaa..



if you want to ask me a review? i will say "belum bace lagi maa" haha...



and finally i met him in person and he signed me an autograph.love it <3
How Lucky I Am