About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Thursday, March 19, 2009

cemerong waterfall...

ps*don't simply took any picture from this site unless u asked for my permission first. please respect me friends...


on 27th February 2009, the next day after i visited ECM, Kuantan, my friends and i went to a waterfall nearby Dungun. It's Cemerong waterfall. I've been here before back when i was form four because i got police cadet camp here. It was fun to revisited this place again and the waterfall really makes me feel amazed with the mother mother nature Allah create.

ok, lets the story begins.. as usual.. i got practice in front of Uitm, at the beach.. As i make my self ready for the vocal practice, suddenly i got a message from my director telling me that the practice will be postponed to the evening around 3 o'clock.


~the team


remembered my friend, Chong invitation to the waterfall yesterday, without hesitation, i call her and let her know that i also want to follow her and the rest~ecah, diba, awin, tia and yati.

hehehhehe..guest what? mestilah they nak i join them,hahahaha... well, the party will not happening enough without me around.hahahaaa


~me, having a blast


kemain susah aku nak upload gambor from digi cam ni.. dan ternyata usaha aku menbuahkan kejayaan. berjaya gak aku meng'upload' beliau (the gambar) selakigus meng'up' cerita yg dah basi ni.heheehe.hahhhaaha. terima kasih mak ayah dan kepada yg tak jemu2 give me morale support.lalaalalla...

ps* don't you ever ever dare ask why we are wearing life jacket on that day..
~nway,life jacket is for what huh?
=P~ drooling..

i'll put more picture when i have some other time...

3 comments:

Mr. Saint said...

k k k. my question is. kenape pakai life jacket ??? miahahahhahahahahahhahahaha XD

Mr. Saint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cz said...

ei...nak kene tampor ni...
kla... kiter jwb la ek... im preserving my life for my future life.ngaaaaa...