About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Thursday, March 26, 2009

tagged by amirachaos....laalalalal

apakah?

1) Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?

the best in me...

well, frankly speaking i choose this as a tittle for my blog because i want to write story about myself in this very self-obsess blog.hahaahhah... who should cares lau aku nak mencapap pon en..ngaaaaaaa........


2) Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?


erm... chykeenzachary...
owh. it reflects me anyway... my own name spelled in english... well.. i got brand. do you? =P


3) Apakah 'method' penulisan dalam blog anda?


informal kot.
erm... erm..erm.... i like to write manglish...
sukati je... =P


4) Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda? Sebabnya?


yeah!

at some point when i know somebody is stalking my blog.. reading it everyday... it is like follow my blog privately..
well actually my blog is only for bloggers, close friends and other invited people...
so, i really hope that YOU will neva eva jaja my blog link UNLESS with the messege to click my nuffnang Ads.. agagagagagagagaa...


5) Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang tag anda ni?


erm... i love her blog
i love the way she wrote and very very very self obsessed...


6) Next 10 person to tag?

i would like to tag all my blogs follower...
eh... da ad lebih saploh org ek?huhuhuhuhu...

ps*amirachaos,, i tag u back.. but answer no 5 only..




2 comments:

Amira Zafirah said...

no 5 je? haha. yoo lah nyah.
choyy. i'm self obsessed eh?
OMG OMG OMG. haha

cz said...

hahahha...

choy choy choy...
haha..thanks ek...da view da... hu...