About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Monday, March 2, 2009

motorcross in front of DA..

Today, sham told me that there is motorcross show in front of Aspirasi Hall (DA) UiTM Terengganu, Dungun Campus this evening. I do not feel excited anyway since motorcross is not my passion. I am heading to meet Cik Aiensyah Alam Shah at her office in Unit Kebudayaan when i saw this event. DA is just opposite HEA where Cik Aiensyah's room roamed.
I saw a lorry, a 'volvo mayat' as the owner told me, ha ha ha.. a big ramp and few guys busy repairing a motor under a green tent. as i approaced them and gave salam.. they welcomed me in a very warm voice..

They come here with the colaboration with UPIC~UUM PRIBUMI INVESTMENT CAMP 2009. UPIC 2009 is a collaborative effort between the Ministry of Higher education (MOHE), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) , Persatuan Remisier Bumiputera Malaysia (PRIBUMI) and Airgate Media Networks Sdn Bhd (AMN). the main objective of the UPIC is to provide holistic, experiential, financial industrial preparation training to enhance the quality and performance of IPTA Finance and Business graduates entering the malaysian financial Industry. erm..

i asked for their permission to take their picture and as i promised them, i immediately uploaded their picture in my Mr. blog. hu....




the man who is wearing white t-shirt with a hat is Uncle Mahadi. he is from KL. the man who is wearing singlet is Hery wiguna. He is an indonesian guy and one of the player.. and man who stand in the middle of the picture is Omar..




this is Alex and shah. Uncle mahadi told me that alex comes from Indonesia. He is only 17 and he is one of Motorcross expert rides. Shah.. em.. seems like we have met before. He is from Penang where my mum is originated. when the first time i saw him, i immediately think of Mr. P. Ahaks..

They are going to start the show at 2pm if the weather is cooperating. but, i have something else to do this evening.. tada.....



No comments: