About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, March 29, 2009

my new project..

ps*don't simply took any picture from this site unless u asked for my permission first. please respect me friends...



It is not a really big project actually. well, my lecturer never ask my group and i to do this layout model.but somehow i feel like very into this group presentation..


How to Make My-style Shop layout


~the layout


1st prepared the material such as a mineral 500mlx12 box



scissors
glue (i prefer bic/papermate stick glue)
UHU glue
tape
colurful papers
knife
ruler
pencil


2nd cut the box into this and wrap the base of the box with sugar paper(or black paper...)
not black pepper...=D


3rd measure the length of the box and determine how many cm do you want to use...cut the paper accordingly..


4th cut the box into a slim cut for a divider. actually, the paper is use to divide between the operation room and the way... I used UHU glue to attached the wall to the ground.huhuuhu...



look... it almost done. i add up more borders to divide between rooms. the blue room is the grooming room and the green one is boutique section. the red one is wash room for our clients(syyh.. its a secret. i will never tell you this layout is for what.guess lah!) while the orange colour represent the shower room. ngaaaaa.....


the divider...


this is what happen when i switch off the light last night.


uiks..??? hahah.. this prototype is not accomplish yet.... i will continue....


2 comments:

Ms. Nuur said...

U have dog's wash room in saloon? Wow that's new (to me of cos as I've never been to saloon all my life hahahahaha)

i m honoured that u invited me to look at ur miniature. Cant wait the final product, bid me when you're done :)

cz said...

yeah sure.. ill let u know once it is finish...