About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, October 26, 2008

every night in my dream, i see you.. i feel you...

em.. i dont noe what to write tonite..
just now i called one of my virtual fren via ym..
we, (she and me) have a very good tyme together.. singing, gossiping...syh... ahaks..

whenever i am alone..sad.. i need someone to cheer me up..
someone who can give me support..
someone who is always there for me..
someone who accept me the way i am..

someone who i see every nite when i am lying on the bed, before i close my eyes..
someone that i hope to be the first one i see when i awake..

tell me where should i find that "someone".

No comments: