About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Thursday, August 13, 2009

which one?


~from left my Wilson tennis racquet, my Head squash racket(my sister's) and my Yonex badminton racquet


~i changed the grip with Apacs brand.hahahha.. Apacs with Head is not a good combination

currently im playing badminton and sqash. but i love to play squash most. why? i don't know. maybe because less people playing squash so, i don't have to wait when i wish to play squash. usually i will go to UiTM's squash arena, bring along my Dunlop ball, and Head, and then few players will come afterwards(after playing badminton). they are ame(my sifu), ibrisham (the players), zam, ihkram , and few others. i wish to have my own squash racket and somebody gave me...yeay!!!


it is apacs' furios 3.0

will upload the picture later on k...



so, about the previous entry, me have some bruises on my right arm. it is because of the wrong technique. i will improve somehow..


No comments: