About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq



this morning, as a typical tuesday morning, i went to relationship class.. even though i went bed as early as 10 pm last night, but i still woke up late at almost 8am. haih~
today's class is about presentation of the case study from the both group A and B. mine will be on the next clas.. lucky me because my work is not done yet.ahha...
right after this, i will go to the global marketing class. and after that, relax time....hahahhahahaa...
well actualy, not that relax la.. because i will go to ame's house to do my agro project with him and few other members... good luck to me..
to PM.. i hate you.. er... not that perdana menteri tau..
sape yg baca, dia tau la...

No comments: