About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i love you my darling sweetheart


i can't remember how many entry have i made about my 'sweetheart'
well, it is my chillies... i can't wait to see him grow handsomely. hahaha.. i assume that this chillies is a 'he' because... he is my sweetheart kan. takkan gegirl pulak. haish~


i placed him under a table outside my house. i think this is the perfect spot since the table can protect him from the heavy pour rain and the too bright sun shines.


if you ask me why?
i will definitely say, 'because i love you unconditionally'



i still remember when you are young... you are so tiny and cute too. but today, u are the most handsome creature i have ever seen.. =D




to keep you company, i have put a polibag of Murraya Koenigii so that you are not alone.
yes, i know that i am too busy untill sometimes i do not have time to feed you.
nevertheless, you are still on my mind..




i still remember i when i went home to celebrate raya. i have to leave you alone. lucky me, ata willing to help me to water you everyday..

until one day i call her and ask about you. but, she told me that she is not staying beside the house anymore. i feel so shocked and my heart beat pound fast and furiously. i can't stop praying that you can survive waiting for my presence..



i hope taking good care of you can benefits me in some other way.
frankly speaking, i can't wait to see you first bud and taste your first fruit.






~you are suppose to be the most handsome until a big lizard step on your stem. i feel really sorry for that...


i love you forever owh my sweetheart

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

2 comments:

A.I said...

Cait!!

Takpe...nnt aku pon nk tayang gak sweetheart aku (sgt pendengki). ngeeeeeeeeee...

cz said...

erm..nampak gaya nyer sampai ujung sem, tak merasa gak la aku makan cili ni...