About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Thursday, October 22, 2009

iuctt part 1


as i browsed the picture in my iuctt cd, my eyes feel like burst into tears... i miss all the memories very much... studying at international university college of technology Twintech (IUCTT) is really an unforgettable moment..

i still remember my first day there..

i miss all of my classmates especially those that are close to me such as Hasri, Law Teck Chien (the class monitor and teh only chinese), julia, cik tem, mun, hafiz, nina to name afew..

not to forget the lecturer, bro shah, and my favourite lecturer, owh..can't remember her unique name..


IUCTT is the place that teach me about true friendship.. teach me how to be strong in this unjustice and cruel world.. teachng me about how to use the trains also. hahahaha..

*moni ifere..

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

No comments: