About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

smoked catfish

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

as one my family tradition, eating smoked catfish or smoked meat is not an extraordinary..
we even smoked them ourselves at our back yard erm..what we called that? tempat nak salai tu lah..huhuhu. during the early days, my late grandfather, my dad and my uncle used to use ikan keli or catfish. but nowadays, we prefer to use meat. (berapa banyk use daa..)
even my last entry about hari raya also, i have told you guys about our favorite recipe during hari raya (well durong gathering also) which is smoked beef meat.
so, today i amgoing to do a business plan about our new-to-market product which is smoked keli. i think there is no such that food in malaysia right know and it is hard for me to do the market analysis about the competitors.
erm.. kiki is still on medical leave and things become harder since we (the group) have to cover her part..
however, i wish you get well soon k..kiki..
so, i have no idea right now, but we have to submit this business plan tomorow at Mr Kamil Ariff.
oke2... till then, i will write more after i finished this business plan. babai...

1 comment:

miznordin said...

nok...i feel sooo guilty to u guys... i'm soooooo sorry..will be coming back tomorrow!!~