About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, October 25, 2009

tips to choose a place to do practical training

do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!



1. must be close or nearer to home..

i can eat free lunch everyday if i stayed at my uncle house at IM.hahhaa


2. must have transport

or if i do not have transport, choose a place that have public transportation. maybe tourism malaysia? i can use LRT to go there.


3. allowance??

hahah.. this is a bonus la to have allowance every months. RM200.. not so bad at all


4. level of energy used

carrefour kuantan- 110%

tourism malaysia-80-90%.(maybe)


argh... erm.. tanya puan yan la.


No comments: