About Me

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
it's enjoyable to see everyone happy and optimist in their life. but it's more enjoyable to see everyone happy on their own big day. cheers

klik klik ^^

Followers

i love comment

Sunday, October 11, 2009

thank you fatin farahana azik


i never thought of receiving any gift from my friend who went to Cameron highland recently for Issues in Marketing subject.. yes, this sem we are not allowed to go over the sea even to Sabah and Sarawak. thanks to H1N1. erm.. god know the secret behind all of this right?


i was so shocked when she gave me this cute little strawberry.. it suits my Nokia 2600 verry berry merry much.




i love you and looking forward to give you something in return. i know that u didn't meant to receive anything in return but i think a kind-hearted person deserve it.
just wait for the surprise...=DD


do not simply quote any words or download any pictures from my blog. you have to seek for my permission or at least give me a notification. your cooperation is much appreciated.tq!

No comments: